Bullet Echo Review
Bullet Echo is an application developed by ZeptoLab. Bullet Echo was first published on July 30, 2020. Bullet Echo is available on Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Bullet Echo is compatible 6.0 and up. The most current version is 3.2.2 Before diving headlong into Bullet Echo consider content rating:
Bullet Echo will take up 93M of empty space on your smartphone. App’s success is proven by 1000000+ downloads.
Lead your team to victory in this unique PvP tactical team shooter! Choose from dozens of different heroes with unique play styles and abilities.
Unite with friends, set a strategy, and be the last team standing when the battle ends!
From the creators of C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars, King of Thieves and Cut the Rope.
- UNIQUE TACTICAL STEALTH ACTION: Your vision is limited by the beam of a flashlight, but you can hear enemies' steps and shots.
- DESIGNED FOR TEAM PLAY: Start playing with friends online right away! The level of your hero is matched with the highest level in the party.
- MULTIPLE GAME MODES: Team vs Team, Solo and Battle Royale mode with 5 small teams on one map.
- UNLOCK AND UPGRADE NEW HEROES: Each hero has a unique set of abilities. Rank up to boost your hero's power and unlock new perks.
- BE ON TOP: Participate in championships, accomplish missions and receive valuable resources.
- GET REWARDS: Fight to unlock new heroes with unique guns, new perks, maps and game modes!
Official Discord server of the game: https://discord.gg/u4ApPB7