Rival Stars College Football Review
Rival Stars College Football is an app created by PIKPOK. Rival Stars College Football was first published on December 17, 2019. The app is currently available on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Rival Stars College Football is compatible 4.1 and up. The most current version is 3.0.5 Before downloading Rival Stars College Football consider content rating:
Rival Stars College Football requires 77M of free space on your smartphone. App’s success is proven by 1000000+ downloads.
Transform an unproven college football team into American Legends!
As the head coach of a college football program, you make the calls. Recruit fresh talent, build an unbeatable playbook, and make risky plays for big payoffs. Join forces with players from around the world to form alliances and take on rivals. With big dreams and even bigger challenges, the team will rely on your leadership to take them to the top. Will they make it to the Hall of Legends?
Rise to the challenge, with Rival Stars College Football!
● Hundreds of athletes to recruit, train, and level up. Boost player performance and propel your team towards legend status!
● Manage YOUR team, YOUR way. Develop winning strategies, call the plays, and make tough decisions on the field!
● Action-packed live global tournaments have you going head to head against real world opponents! Rise through the ranks to win big rewards!
● Team up with others by joining an alliance or forming your own. Share strategies, chat with friends, and compete against rivals.
● Witness the hard hits and big plays up close in game highlights!
Rival Stars College Football is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @PikPokGames and join the conversation with #RivalStars!
This app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads). The app also includes:
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards