Heads Up! Review
Heads Up! is an application developed by Warner Bros. International Enterprises. Heads Up! was first published on December 19, 2019. Heads Up! is currently available for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Heads Up! requires 5.0 and up. The most current version is 4.1.99 Before getting Heads Up! consider content rating:
Heads Up! requires 64M of empty space on your mobile. App’s success is proven by 10000000+ downloads.
It’s the game The New York Times called a “Sensation,” and Cosmopolitan said “will be the best dollar you’ve spent.” Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends’ clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/donotsell