If we tell you already that: you will be able to save, rehearse at 3 o’clock in the morning and get sounds that you will never be able to obtain with an acoustic, will you continue reading?
- They don’t make noise, what an irony, huh? a battery that doesn’t make noise. If you want to rehearse without disturbing your neighbours, this is your ideal drum kit. This is because the pads are made of rubber and the mesh patch is so: zero noise, and they can be connected to headphones for those nights when inspiration appears.
- Electronic drum kit take up almost no space. Unlike acoustic drum kit that have resonance box, plates and so on. Also, they are very easy to transport, if you need to move the battery anywhere else you can do it perfectly without leaving your back because they weigh almost nothing.
- Forget about the variety of dishes that exist and save to get them. Now you will have them all in the module, there you will be able to access a variety of sounds and watch out! they are not only drumming sounds but also sounds from other instruments. The software gives us sounds of boxes, drums, cymbals, timpani… at the touch of a button. In the acoustics, on the other hand, we have only one sound.
- You don’t need a multitude of microphones. In the acoustic drum kit, it is necessary good microphones so that the output is of quality. In the electronic battery, you can forget all that, the sound comes out through a single cable.
- Also goodbye to tuning. We all know that an “out of tune” battery is = a terrible sound. The bodies of an acoustic battery have to be about each other, otherwise, the sound will be bad. However, in the electronic battery, you only have to tension the pads to your liking.
What if we talk about prices? They are very similar in price, but with an electronic battery, you save buying patches, plates, covers, liquids … Have you decided? If so, there are a variety of brands on the market: Alesis, Yamaha, Kat.
Written by Michael Adams
Our experts have made several lists with descriptions of musical instruments and told a lot of secrets from the world of music. Don’t make the same mistakes as others when tuning your guitar and follow our useful tips.
- List of tools needed to adjust your guitarJuly 21, 2019
- How does each type of wood affect the sound of a guitar?July 19, 2019
- Benefits of Knowing how to Play Guitar 2019 – [Change Your Life]July 12, 2019
- The best Mini Amplifiers on the marketJuly 6, 2019
- How to repair small damage or splinters on a guitarJuly 1, 2019